[opensuse-kde3] /opt/kde3/share/applications/kde/printers.desktop ... is an invalid MIME type
Every 'zypper up MozillaFirefox-3.6....' results in

Error in file "/opt/kde3/share/applications/kde/printers.desktop": "print/manager" is an invalid MIME type ("print" is an unregistered media type)

Can this be fixed somehow?

Again today I can't print from any of my installed Mozilla apps, even after CUPS restart, and rebooting. Other than YaST2 test page, which succeeds, I've not tried other apps in order to prevent more paper waste, and since I rarely print anything from anything else anyway. Trying to print doesn't even wake up the printer from sleep, except from YaST2. Could this problem be related to the recurring upgrade error message?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/