[opensuse-kde3] memory leak of knetworkmanager?
I have just noticed that there is something strange with the knetworkmanager-kde3 (on
openSUSE 11.4 with the i586 architecture). I shut down my computer very seldom, usually I
only hibernate and resume it for weeks, so that the processes it runs have tens or
hundreds hours of cumulate time. Just now I noticed by means of "top" that
knetworkmanager became the main memory consumer of the computer: 154 MB of resident
memory (more than firefox!). Then I restarted the knetworkmanager, and now it again
consumes about 10 MB, as usual. Maybe there is some memory leak?

By the way, knetworkmanager crashes sporadically (once a month?).

Best regards,

Michael