Re: [opensuse-kde3] KDE3 on 12.1 Beta: Some Info
Using a text-mode install, I was able to put 12.1 Beta 32bit KDE3 successfully
into a partition without a problem. Used the standard 12.1 OSS and non-OSS
repos.

Ilya:
1. You are right; kde3-kpowersave does not provide the "Suspend Computer"
function on the logout menu.

2. kdeadmin3 --- I have been unable to find a use for this; the details of
the rpm suggest the CrystalSVG icons are provided by this ... but they are
installed without kdeadmin, so ...

I really would like if you could become interested in getting a working (save
as default) KRandRtray thingy working for us. Not everyone uses a Nvidia
card ... I know, we are heathens, but ...