[opensuse-kde3] Re: KDE3 & Firefox 6 on 11.4/i586
On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 8:17 PM, Larry Stotler <larrystotler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyway, I've had issues with the menu bar, Tabs and the URL bar and
the Search bar.  The tabs will disappear and take the menu bar with
them, and sometimes when I am typing in the URL and Search bars, the
text will dissappear....

I didn't notice this running LXDE when I first installed it, but I
can't remember if I've use LXDE since I got KDE3 running.

This issue does not happen when I am in LXDE. Only when I am in KDE3........

Any ideas? It seems to have gotten worse. The tabs basically
disappear all the time now. Sometimes they will show back up if I
hover over them, sometimes they wont.