Re: [opensuse-kde3] kbear doesn't connect
On Wednesday 25 May 2011 13:09:59 Ilya Chernykh wrote:
On Wednesday 25 May 2011 06:02:11 Bob S wrote:
attached

By the way, what is the window decoration it is?

Sorry. sent to he wrong list. sending it correctly now.

I don't really have any special window decorations except
what helps me visually. I am visually impaired and I do not like
"glitz" The style is Keramik and the theme is Redmond.

As I stated previously, I have used Igloo for many years and it
always has worked perfectly for me. But now I must find
something else because I cannot get the fonts hig enough
to see anymore.

Bob S