Re: [opensuse-kde3] kcmshell <???> to manage kcm_gtk in 11.4?
On 2011/04/12 13:36 (GMT+0400) Ilya Chernykh composed:

In that case I have no idea why do you want to use Konqueror from KDE4, which
is essential part of that desktop, under KDE3.

As I mentioned at the start of the thread on point, this is a test box. One test is that of the latest available web browsers on a much slower than current machine. Presumably, the KHTML version in Konq4 has the latest/more CSS3 support, which I would not expect to find in the KHTML version on which Konq3 is based. I'd like to be wrong, but don't have anything to go on except my presumption.

A particular reason to run KDE3, far from the only one, which in this case of browser testing and resulting screenshots, is KDE4's laggard file picker

Felix Miata ***