Re: [opensuse-kde3] 11.3-11.4 Trinity OBS - wiki/notes anywhere?
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 06:11:48 -0500
On Feb 14, 2011, at 3:18, Ilya Chernykh <neptunia@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Monday 14 February 2011 04:04:27 Robert Xu wrote:

Ok,
Right now, I'm currently in a little spec restructuring, because of
some unforseen problems on the opensuse build service, including the
dependency mess that is being created because 0%{?distro} is not
working. If you give me a few days, I can get you the current working
specs up to kdebase.

You are releasing spec files under CC-BY-SA which is incompatible with
OpenSUSE policy: the files should be under the same license as the package
itself (unless it's not opensource). This will make problems with combining
specs from different packages, copy-pasting etc.

Ok, I'll make them GPL.
I thought cc-by-sa might be nice, but... Apparently not.