Re: [opensuse-kde3] Qt3 update
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 19:11:43 -0500
On Feb 4, 2011, at 18:40, Ilya Chernykh <neptunia@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Saturday 05 February 2011 02:33:27 David C. Rankin wrote:

Ilya, All,

That it good news! I have started a project on Arch to build Trinity from
the svn tree. See:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trinity

Robert Xu (he is on this list as well) is building Trinity in his home repo in
OBS. You can join efforts with him.

Note also that Trinity is included in the official repo of Alt Linux
(Sisyphus). This means that it will be also included in the Russian state
free software repository as well because it will be based on Sisyphus.

As always, Xu_R on irc.freenode.net.

I have decided on the following:
- edit and test scripts on my local obs, then when they are at least succeeding,
- commit them to home:bravoall1552:trinity and test there.
- more to come as they succeed :)

--
later, Robert Xu