Re: [opensuse-kde] openSUSE-KDE Meeting 20120403 notes
  • From: Christophe Giboudeaux <cgiboudeaux@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 12:02:21 +0200
On Wednesday 04 April 2012 23:17:45 Will Stephenson wrote:
So this mail is kind of backwards, because I didn't write up the previous
meeting yet, and we've already started to action the items from that
meeting, but hopefully those who are involved know what is going on and
those who are not can infer...

We started working on features for 12.2
- I am working on KLyDE, lightweight KDE pattern
- Ismael is working on Apper as an App Store fronting the AppStream databse
- Raymond and Bruno are working on Plymouth for the 12.2 bootup
- Raymond is updating Apper to fix the kded hangs the 12.1 version causes.
- Christophe has been packaging akonadi-googledata - the first Google
akonadi resource that really works

nitpick: it's akonadi-google that was added. We'll probably remove the old
akonadi-googledata package soon.

Christophe