Re: [opensuse-kde] Problems adding Google Calendar resources to Kontact
  • From: Jan Ritzerfeld <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:03:33 +0100
Am Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 15:37:14 schrieb Rodney Baker:
I have installed libgcal and akonadi-googledata but every time I attempt
to add an Akonadi Google Calendar resource, as soon as I enter the
username and password Akonadi returns with an "Invalid Password" error
and fails to connect.
Searching the 'net shows that this also affects other distributions so
I've raised an upstream bug #293963.

Upstream KDE? Since there is this akonadi-googledata bug that helped me and
that sounds similar to your problem:

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.