Re: [opensuse-kde] Problems adding Google Calendar resources to Kontact
  • From: Jan Ritzerfeld <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:03:33 +0100
Am Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 15:37:14 schrieb Rodney Baker:
[...]
I have installed libgcal and akonadi-googledata but every time I attempt
to add an Akonadi Google Calendar resource, as soon as I enter the
username and password Akonadi returns with an "Invalid Password" error
and fails to connect.
[...]
Searching the 'net shows that this also affects other distributions so
I've raised an upstream bug #293963.

Upstream KDE? Since there is this akonadi-googledata bug that helped me and
that sounds similar to your problem:
http://code.google.com/p/libgcal/issues/detail?id=55

Gruß
Jan