Re: [opensuse-kde] Re: A little news on the KDE/Ubuntu side of things
  • From: Křištof Želechovski <giecrilj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 18:23:31 +0100
Dnia wtorek, 7 lutego 2012 18:10:45 Yamaban pisze:
There is work to be done. Let's be constructive. What do YOU miss?
What is THE roadblock for YOU on the way to great UX on KDE 4.x ?

Where do you expect such info to appear? Create a wiki page, and we shall
answer (I hope).
Otherwise, this question will only generate noise in inbox.

I also wonder what happened to the voting mechanism in Bugzilla (that was
designed to answer such questions).

Chris