Re: [opensuse-kde] What is Kolab resources status?
Onsdag den 1. februar 2012 11:22:45 Pavel Baranchikov skrev:
Earlier, I could set up the functionality by adding "KDE address book
resource (traditional)" and choose "IMAP folder" in the wizard. For now, the
item is absent. Only LDAP, file, directory and network file present.

Never used Kolab.

But if I try to add a new addressbook or a new calendar in kaddressbook and
korganizer respectively from 4.7.2, in both cases I'm offered a Kolab
Groupware Server option.