Re: [opensuse-kde] Hopes for 12.2
Dnia wtorek, 10 stycznia 2012 o 10:00:28 Stephan Kulow napisał(a):

The rule is not that hard actually. The bug sees enough interest to
justify at least asking the maintenance team - but Marcus is not
interested in changing the design, so someone else needs to make the
actual work in packaging the updated branding

Would you care to illuminate me why it was even considered to kill the user
list? My users do not even know what their user name is, as they use their
avatar to identify themselves, and everything else is handled by KDE special
folders and $HOME and ~ and whatever.

Chris