Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE 4.8 and KDE:Distro:Factory
Am Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, 09:16:11 schrieb Roger Luedecke:
Reporting upstream by default seems counter-intuitive to me.

That might be the case. For me it's: I'm using KDE thus I report to KDE. For
you it is: I use openSUSE thus I report everything to openSUSE.

Maybe we
just need to make a call to form a bug taskforce of people like me who
aren't skilled enough to code but know enough to determine if an issue
is an upstream one. We could peruse each one, go "hey this looks like
it," check with bko to confirm, then help the reporting user get the
report upstream.

Good idea. But nobody was ever held back from triaging bugzilla or work on the
wiki, blog howtos etc. So I would assume that if there are people willing to
do so, they would have started already. :-)

Sven