Re: Re: [opensuse-kde] KMyMoney and QIF, how to import without mangling?
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 11:45:09 +0100
On Wednesday 07 December 2011 12:30:18 Roger Luedecke wrote:
The main accounts we were able to correct rather quickly, and its smaller
ones still showing discrepancies. Frankly, I'm allergic to proprietary
solutions in most cases. As for using it on the Mac, that isn't an option
either since the hardware is failing one component every month and a half.

Did you ask on kmymoney user lists about the import? AFAIK they are helpful.

Will

--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team
(AG Nürnberg)