Re: [opensuse-kde] to activities or not to activities
Op donderdag 06 oktober 2011 12:41:02 schreef Graham Anderson:
On Thursday 06 Oct 2011 11:56:56 Stephan Kulow wrote:
Do you prefer virtual desktops or plasma activities?

Activities, by a significant amount.

Took a week or so of using and tweaking, but now I just can't go back to
virtual desktops which I now find lacking in features I am now accustom to.
A bit like how I would find it horrible to back to using the traditional
kicker tree style menu instead of the Slab style.

Just released: http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2011/10/activities.html

--
Richard