Re: [opensuse-kde] Clementine replacing Amarok?
On Tuesday, September 06, 2011 10:08:00 AM Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Am 06.09.2011 17:38, schrieb Martin Schlander:
Mandriva also included Thunderbird and Shotwell in their default
install;-) ... Which probably makes sense for their target audience, but
that doesn't mean openSUSE should do it.

Well, I would support such a decision. I prefer Thunderbird instead of
KMail or Evolution.
Thunderbird is fast, reliable, and simple. I personally prefer KMail, but I
wouldn't always recommend KMail to a client since it isn't the simplest.