Re: [opensuse-kde] Clementine replacing Amarok?
Tirsdag den 6. september 2011 17:08:15 skrev Roger Luedecke:
https://features.opensuse.org/312784

Mandriva has done this, as have I. I think there are many good reasons to
replace Amarok with Clementine.

Mandriva also included Thunderbird and Shotwell in their default install ;-)
... Which probably makes sense for their target audience, but that doesn't
mean openSUSE should do it.

I "vote" no.

Amarok is a "real" KDE app, it has mo' better localization and it has more
features.

But at least for 12.1 Clementine will be in the distro, so people can easily
install it without needing to add additional repos.