Re: [opensuse-kde] Re: Publishing in KDE:Distro:Factory is disabled until KDE 4.7.1 release
On 09/02/2011 12:35 PM, Michael Powell wrote:
Ismail Doenmez wrote:

Hi all,

KDE:Distro:Factory will get the first bits of KDE 4.7.1 soon and
repository publishing is disabled until the final release. Please also
note that I'd prefer if you hold your submit requests until we publish
4.7.1 which is expected September, 6.

Thanks to everybody who put their time into improving openSUSE KDE
packages, its greatly appreciated.

Thank you for keeping us "in the loop", so to speak. As an end-user lurker
it is extremely helpful to us to have some view into the behind the scene
goings-on. It puts us in a better position to make better decisions
concerning managing our machines. I appreciate this information, so once
again: "Thank you".

-Mike

Yep, the KDE guys do a good job with this. If you want instant realtime
info: http://en.opensuse.org/Irc #opensuse-kde

Peter