[opensuse-kde] Publishing in KDE:Distro:Factory is disabled until KDE 4.7.1 release
Hi all,

KDE:Distro:Factory will get the first bits of KDE 4.7.1 soon and repository publishing is disabled until the final release. Please also note that I'd prefer if you hold your submit requests until we publish 4.7.1 which is expected September, 6.

Thanks to everybody who put their time into improving openSUSE KDE packages, its greatly appreciated.

Regards.

--
Ismail Dönmez - openSUSE Booster
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH