Re: [opensuse-kde] Cannot "send link" from Firefox under KDE4.7
Bruno Friedmann said the following on 08/28/2011 08:32 AM:
It works here under factory (12.1) and Mozilla Repo for Factory.
How I setup thing are like this : first be sure to have in systemsettings under
kde4 the
default ressource pointed to firefox and thunderbird
Default application

Then, and this is the most tricky part, get firefox and thunderbird default for
gtk env
either by using the gnome-control-center, or gconf

in the url handler the mailto has to be set to /usr/bin/thunderbird %s

Yes, I've done all that -- see earlier in the thread.

--
He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches.
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950), Man and Superman (1903)