Re: [opensuse-kde] KMail2/Nepomuk Status Report?
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 12:23:39 +0200
Am Samstag, 27. August 2011, 16:58:32 schrieb Sascha Manns:
I'm running openSUSE 11.4/Tumbleweed with KDE from KDF.

AFAIK mixing tumbleweed and KDF or any other KDE repo not explicitely build
for tumbleweed is not a good idea.

There http://blogs.kde.org/node/4457 is a HOWTO to disable Nepomuk in
Akonadi.

"Disclaimer: Note that the way is rather hacky and I strongly suggest to not
do that if you don't need to." So fiddling with akonadi/nepomuk and breaking
it is no bug but a risk one accepts.

The most common situation is that a existing User makes a Upgrade from older
ones. So it should work without any TODO-Lists for the User ;-)

Not if a user mixes repos and fiddles with configs.

Sven