Re: [opensuse-kde] KMail2/Nepomuk Status Report?
Hi Sven,

thanks for response :-)

Am Samstag, 27. August 2011, 14:56:44 schrieb Sven Burmeister:
Am Samstag, 27. August 2011, 13:53:56 schrieb Sascha Manns:
since i'm updated to KMail2 Nepomuk doesn`t run (AFAIK because of the
IMAP Akonadi Ressource).

Why would the imap resource stop nepomuk?
I've checked this, found out that the IMAP Resource isn't the Problem.
If i start KDE i'm getting the message, that Nepomuk can't started.
In the akonadiconsole i have the following errors:

- akonadi_nepomuk_contact_feeder (Nepomuk is not operational)
- akonadi_nepomuk_email_feeder (System is busy; Indizieren ausgesetzt)
- akonadi_nepomuk_calendar_feeder (Nepomuk not operational)

I don't know exactly which information is usefull too.

I'm thinking that anyone works on this Problem.

Only if there would be a bug report.
Should i open a bugreport?
--
Sincerely Yours