Re: [opensuse-kde] Cannot "send link" from Firefox under KDE4.7
Am 23.08.2011 15:36, schrieb Martin Schlander:
Mandag den 22. august 2011 23:01:02 skrev Anton Aylward:
I've tried this with both the Firefox from the openSuSE repository and
the one downloaded Mozilla.

This is currently FF 6 and TB 6, but I tried upgrading because this
problem arose with FF 5 and TB 5 under KDE4.7

Doesn't sound kde related to me.

Are you saying it works in non-kde sessions - e.g. icewm?

The only thing about kde that might affect FF and TB is the oxygen-gtk gtk
style, so maybe try another one.

That's not the only difference though.
Firefox under KDE behaves differently than under other desktops. Still
this doesn't explain the described behaviour fully. There are several
things to consider and I was going to give FF6 and TB6 a try on a KDE
testinstallation soonish. I was planning to answer when I checked if I
can reproduce.

Wolfgang