Re: [opensuse-kde] Kmail2 from KDE 4.7 slow folders
  • From: auxsvr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 10:38:37 +0300
On Friday 05 of August 2011 23:27:09 Malte Gell wrote:
Hi there,

I use kmail-4.7.0-10.1.x86_64 and whenever I open an email folder, be
it an IMAP folder or local folder with email fetched from POP3
accounts, it sometakes takes very long (up to one minute) until the
folder is accessable.

Is there something I can do to fasten opening email folders? It is
annyoying when you have many folders and each takes ages to open....

I read somewhere that setting the sort order as default ("Folder always
uses this sort order" after right-clicking on the column header of date)
makes things faster, although I haven't noticed much improvement here.

Regards
Malte

Regards,
Peter