Re: [opensuse-kde] Re: Missing dependencies list
Hi;
On 08/04/2011 10:43 AM, todd rme wrote:
libmms: Used by kdnetwork and kradio. Needed to build KGet mms
support. This is currently available from packman.

openjpeg: Free library for JPEG 2000 image compression. Required by
the Krita JPEG 2000 filter. This is currently available from packman.

These likely have patent issues. Has anyone checked with legal to
confirm this? Apparently using the packman headers is not possible.
Maybe someone should talk to the developers about making it so these
can be installed separately, like k3b codecs, if this isn't already
possible. Then they can be distributed in packman.

I'll check the patent status.

libmms & openjpeg are good to go.

home:RedDwarf/libmms would be nice to get in devel:libraries:c_c++ then we can submit it to Factory and branch to KDF. (After we remove _service, I'm CCing Cristian Morales Vega since its his package).

I also see multiple openjpeg & openjpeg2 packages, one of them should be OK.

Thanks!

--
İsmail Dönmez - openSUSE Booster
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH