Re: [opensuse-kde] KMail2 and related things
  • From: İsmail Dönmez <idoenmez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 16:22:12 +0200
On Friday, July 29, 2011 04:02:10 PM Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Friday, July 29, 2011 03:56:52 PM İsmail Dönmez wrote:
Hi;

On Friday, July 29, 2011 03:49:17 PM Markus Slopianka wrote:
On Freitag 29 Juli 2011 13:53:43 İsmail Dönmez wrote:
First of all I myself have been testing KMail2 for long before
shipping it as an update, until the 4.7 release day we have
been having random problems related to Akonadi, so we decided
to switch Akonadi to use SQLite backend instead of MySQL.

So why is akonaditray only letting me switch between MySQL and
PostgreSQL? And why is myseqld still running here?
If SQLite is indeed used as Akonadi back-end, I don't see it on my
install (from KR47).

Your default akonadiserverrc is not overwritten, so SQLite backend is
only used for new configs.

So, how can we switch from MySQL to SQLite if - as Markus writes -
akonaditray does not allow it?

You could do that by setting it in ~/.config/akonadi/akonadiserverrc

[%General]
Driver=QSQLITE3

--
İsmail Dönmez - openSUSE Booster