Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE 4.7 TODO
  • From: todd rme <toddrme2178@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 09:54:23 +0200
On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
My meeting action.

Overall
1) Sync changes in KDF to KUSC (will)
2) Copy KUSC back to KDF (will)
3) Prepare 4.7rc1 tarballs as copy of KUSC in KDE:Release:47 (just scratch
packaging to prove the tarballs) (dirk)
4) Re-run update scripts vs KDF (dirk)
5) setup KR47 properly (javier)

Package changes needed in KUSC to sync with KDF:
(my TODO, * indicates done, ! indicates looked at, not done yet)

KEEP CHANGELOGS INCREMENTAL

No change:
avogadro
phonon
polkit-qt-1
strigit (0.7.3.99)

OK to copy to KDF:
attica
kdelibs4
kdea11y4
kdeartwork4
kdebase4
kdemultimedia4
kdepim4
kdepim4-runtime (careful that there may be linked packages like kdebindings
kdetoys4
kdeutils4
qhull
s-d-o
soprano*

Need changes in KUSC:
* akonadi-runtime
* kdebase4-runtime (smi)
! kdebase4-workspace (patches) (some still need rediff)
* kdegames4 (old versions)
* kdelibs4 (smi)
* kdesdk4 (smi, otherwise keep, kate own pkg now)
* oxygen-icon-theme (old versions)

New in KUSC:
kdeedu4:
blinken
cantor
kalgebra
kalzium
kanagram
kbruch
kgamma
kgeography
khangman
kig
kiten
klettres
kmplot
kstars
ktouch
kturtle
kwordquiz
libkdeedu4
libeigen2-devel?
libkmap
marble
rocs
sbig
sbig-firmware
step

(kdegraphics):
gwenview
kamera
kcolorchooser
kipi-plugins
kolourpaint
kruler
ksaneplugin
ksnapshot
libkipi
libkface
libkexiv2
libkdcraw
libksane
opencv
opengtl?

liblqr?
libprison
libqtgtl
librcps

kate

kdebindings-* split

kwebkitpart

herqq (hupnp)

factory backports in KUSC:
build-compare

KDF -> KUSC: (check whether there are actually _service files in KUSC)

cagibi
grantlee
kde4-filesystem.spec (keep version bump)
kdenetwork4 (keep version bump)
kdepimlibs4 (version)
kdevplatform4
kdevelop4
kdewebdev4 (check kommander subpkg rename direction)
phonon-backend-gstreamer
plasma-addons (but check and remove old versions)
polkit-kde-agent-1
polkit-kde-kcmmodules-1
qalculate (note build changes)

substantial changes:
kdegraphics4
digikam (1.9 -> 2.0)
all bindings

find out why not in KUSC:
polkit-kde-1

Currently, what repository should we be using if we want the 4.7 rc1
packages? KUSc or KR47?

-Todd