Re: [opensuse-kde] kdepim 4.6
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 05:29:15 +0200
On Wednesday 15 June 2011 22:33:50 Bob S wrote:
Does it give you a proper address bppk? With all of it's different
categories of email addresses such as distribution lists, business,
friends, family etc.?

I'm not a big user of address books, so I'm not really sure. I can create a
"group" of email addresses, which I guess is like a distribution list. I've
done that here, which is why you should be getting this email twice, I created
a group called test, with you and opensuse-kde in it. Ideally you won't see
that, it will get translated into both addresses - I guess I'll soon find out

As for the categories, I can tag email addresses, and create new tags with any
name. In the "new contact" dialog I can also select business info and personal
info.

But I hardly ever used the address book in the previous versions, so I can't
really tell how it is compared with them

Anders