Re: [opensuse-kde] kdepim 4.6
On Saturday 11 June 2011 20:21:29 Anders Johansson wrote:
Hi,

Now that kdepim 4.6 has finally been released, is anyone building it for
11.4?

Lacking response I thought I'd try my luck building it myself - my first
package in the build service.

I'm having some trouble with the meta-stuff though, in particular the
categories in the desktop files. Am I right in thinking that it requires an X-
entry? That Utilities;Network; isn't enough? Because the only desktop file I
didn't get a fatal error on was one with X-KDE-Utilities-PIM; in

Which script is it exactly that does that post-build check of desktop files?

Anders