Re: [opensuse-kde] Documentation of digiKam
Tirsdag den 24. maj 2011 09:17:01 skrev Freek de Kruijf:
True. I did not have digikam-doc installed but help:/digikam showed me the
digikam documentation. So indeed digikam together with digikam-lang do not
contain the newest documentation for digikam. Should I make a bug report?

Against whom?

Guess you should start by checking if there's a mismatch between the tarball
released by upstream and what is included in the openSUSE package.

Imo, most likely it's an upstream bug, assuming it isn't intended.