Re: [opensuse-kde] how can add a picture as backgrouns to all virtual desktops?
Mandag den 28. marts 2011 15:28:26 skrev Alexander Beck-Ratzka:
On Monday, March 28, 2011 03:19:50 pm C wrote:
On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 15:17, Alexander Beck-Ratzka wrote:
Hi Folks,

how can I set in kde4 a pictrue as backgourns to all virtual desktops?

To set the background image for all virtual desktops in one Activity,
just right click on the desktop somewhere. Use the context menu and
select your background image.

This means once fro each virtual desktop. With kcontrol it was possible to
select a backgroudn picture for all desktops at once, with one single
picture selection. This is, what I would like to have.

The default behaviour is the same wallpaper on all virtual desktops.

You must be using different activities on each virtual desktop to have this
"problem"... which is something kde3 couldn't do.