Re: [opensuse-kde] Networkmanager & plasmoid network manager & ipv6
On 03/21/2011 01:41 PM, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
I've an internal ipv6 working network (which is usable with traditionnal
setup in YaST)

Now in kde, with NMP, I can't get any ipv6 ip.
I've ask on factory ml and here the answer given by Gnome/xfce users

i'm having IPv6 capabilities at home as well and my NM correctly recieves V6
addresses.
What I had to do though was to 'enable' V6 for NM (edit the connections,
select your connectiong, like Auto eth0, and on the
IPV6 tab don't set it to ignore.

But In NMP there's no way to setup Auto eth0 or eth0, if I want to setup for
example a fixed ip address, I didn't find any ipv6
related fields

Normal, feature, bug, to become ?

With the comment :D

i'm having IPv6 capabilities at home as well and my NM correctly recieves V6
addresses.
What I had to do though was to 'enable' V6 for NM (edit the connections, select
your connection, like Auto eth0, and on the IPV6
tab don't set it to ignore.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch