Re: [opensuse-kde] Key shortcut F9 makes Konqueror freeze
On Friday 04 Feb 2011 01:29:22 Malte Gell wrote:
I use KDE 4.4.4 and when I press F9 to get the sidebar, Konqueror freezes
for a lot of seconds. Is there a workaround besides opening the sidebar
from the menu? Is this a known bug?

No, I haven't heard of this or seen it myself. Just a thought - do you have a
Place defined that is an unreachable remote URL, or do you have the Network
tab open at an unreachable URL? This might cause a timeout.

Will