Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE 4.6.0 sys tray icons so ugly
Fredag den 4. februar 2011 23:17:58 skrev C:
On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 22:57, Malte Gell wrote:
do we really need to copy every look and feel from MS Windows!? I find
the new sys tray icons so damn ugly.... I want those colorful icons
back! And it really looks silly when the new icons get mixed with icons
that are not aware of the new look.

This has been discussed to death on the main openSUSE mailing list...

It was "discussed" on this list as well...
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-kde/2011-01/msg00100.html

Even though it seems pretty pointless to rant about upstream decisions here.