Re: [opensuse-kde] Cannot open forum in Konqueror

Paul Hands <jphands@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote

It opens in Konqueror for me....it gives an error dialog "receiving
corrupt data" on first open, and on clicking each link, but it does open.

This is with Konqueror Version 4.6.00 (4.6.0), Using KDE Development
Platform 4.6.00 (4.6.0)

Indeed, you are right. I forgot to mention I actually have used the Webkit
rendering engine! With the KHTML standard engine the site opens just fine. I
just thought Webkit engine might be advance.....

Malte