Re: [opensuse-kde] Cannot open forum in Konqueror
On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 14:29, Malte Gell wrote:

Malte Gell wrote

Hello,
running KDE 4.4.4, why can't I open this forum in Konqueror?

http://www.doppel-wobber.de/wbb2/

It works fine in Firefox, but it cannot be opened with Konqueror in KDE
4.4.4

KDE 4.6.0 does not work either with this link

I can open the forum in Konqueror in KDE.4.6.0... I get an error
message with every page load "Receiving corrupt data" but the pages do
load.

Maybe it's possible that there's something broken on the forum that is
silently discarded by Firefox and Chrome?

C.