Re: [opensuse-kde] Trinity KDE
  • From: Stephan Kleine <bitdealer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:37:12 +0200
On Wednesday October 6 2010 18:08:14 Robert Xu wrote:
Hi all,

I''ve been put in charge of creating RPMs of the Trinity project - and
I've been looking for anyone that can help with this task. :)
The project is at home:bravoall1552:trinity, and we're building for
Fedora and openSUSE atm.

Can anyone, preferably from KDE:KDE3 project, help with this task? I'm
sure we can reuse spec files, and adapt them for use on other
distributions.
(And does anyone want to get a KDE:Trinity project setup? :P)

It'd be a great help. I plan to start populating the repository with
spec files later this week and next week.

Do you have any info regarding what exactly their 3.5.11 release would be?
Some time ago I looked around a bit and neither found released tar balls nor
some "That is our 3.5.11 release" svn revision / tag so I'm a bit puzzled wtf
their release is exactly.