Re: [opensuse-kde] Trinity KDE
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 18:27:22 +0200
On Wednesday 06 October 2010 18:08:14 Robert Xu wrote:
I''ve been put in charge of creating RPMs of the Trinity project - and
I've been looking for anyone that can help with this task. :)
The project is at home:bravoall1552:trinity, and we're building for
Fedora and openSUSE atm.

Can anyone, preferably from KDE:KDE3 project, help with this task? I'm
sure we can reuse spec files, and adapt them for use on other
distributions.
(And does anyone want to get a KDE:Trinity project setup? :P)

It'd be a great help. I plan to start populating the repository with
spec files later this week and next week.

Hi Robert. Welcome and good luck! I've forwarded your mail to the opensuse-
kde3@xxxxxxxxxxxx list where our KDE 3 users and developers meet.

Since you're already writing cross-distro specfiles, have you considered
importing Trinity deb sources too to leverage the OBS' power?

Will

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Team