Re: [opensuse-kde] Reply-to address?
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 14:28:09 -0400
* C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx> [09-09-10 14:23]:

You can POP your GMail but this also has it's problems.

depends. Not a problem if you do *not* use gmail for smtp. And pop
provides me with copies of my list posts via the list :^).

I can use my own smtp or that of my provider with my gmail "From:"
address, remembering that the "From:" address can be anything, but, for
the list must be recognized as your subscription address.