Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE SC 4.5.0 released, upgrade instructions
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:33:22 -0500
On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

What does RMB stand for?

I'll tell you but it might smart a little: Right Mouse Button.

Ouch.

..

All I know is that Copy Link from konsole changed behavior between
4.4.whatever and 4.5.0.  The new behavior is Copy Link only copies
to the X Clipboard, not the X Selection. Previously, it copied to
both.

I can't reproduce it with 4.4.4 and 4.5.0. Anyone else got an insight?

First let me ask: do you get the behavior I desire ("Copy Link" copies
to X Selection) with 4.4.4?

[ Should I create another email, or perhaps a bug, for this? ]
--
Jon