Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE SC 4.5.0 released, upgrade instructions
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 20:26:17 -0500
So far, except for it losing a bunch of my shortcuts (konsole
shortcuts, at least), the only _really_ annoying issue I've found with
4.5.0 is that I can't save python files without an error message
popping up:

The filter/check plugin 'python-encoding' could not be found, still
continue saving of <pathname elided>

With a "Save Nevertheless" and "Cancel" set of buttons.

Oh, and I still have icon corruption with nouveau (and the black and
white icons are suboptimal, IMO).