[opensuse-kde] Abusing KDE:KDE4:UNSTABLE:Desktop:kdepim45
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 17:54:47 +0200
Somehow the packages in the above repository got updated to trunk, the same as
in KKUD itself which wasn't much use. so I have reverted them to 4.5 branch
snapshots building vs 4.5 from KDE:Distro:Factory. Once kdepim 4.5 is
actually released, coinciding with one of the 4.5 point releases, this
subproject can go away. Until then we can point people at it who want to try
and lose their email.

This is a minor and temporary abuse of KKUD as a namespace if you are locked
into the idea that it all bases off trunk, but fits fine if you think of it as
where the unstable stuff in the next release lives. Please don't overwrite it
when updating the KKUD snapshots, Dirk! And please copy it into the new name
for KKUD when we decide that.

Will

--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team