Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE Bug Triage
  • From: Christian Trippe <trippe_mailinglisten@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 21:41:00 +0200
Hello,

On Saturday 17 July 2010 19:18:33 Javier Llorente wrote:
Hello everybody,

I would like to know which days are better for you to organize a KDE bug
triage.

The main idea is to categorize KDE bugs in the wiki (ie: by difficulty),
announce the bug triage (ie: next weekend) and start reviewing those bugs.
Ideally, we would have some experienced openSUSE/KDE people helping
the less experienced in #opensuse-kde and/or opensuse-kde mailinglist.

Please take into account that this is my first time organizing a bug
triage, so don't hesitate to add your feedback here ;-)

Thanks,

As a hopefully useful first step I transferred the KDE_Bug_Screening
(http://en.opensuse.org/Bugs:KDE/Screening) and KDE_Bug_Squashing
(http://en.opensuse.org/KDE/BugSquashing) page to the new wiki and fixed a few
links.

I hope I did not mess too much with the new wiki structure.

Christian