Re: [opensuse-kde] Re: K3b fixes available
  • From: Markus Slopianka <markus.s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 00:12:03 +0200
On Saturday 17 July 2010 10:17:26 Sven Burmeister wrote:
For the official updates there might be no update to 2.0 unless k3b has a
security issue or major bug. That's openSUSE policy.

OK, then. I won't mention individual crash bugs any longer and not point to
specific patches in the future, because when I don't do it, openSUSE will
adopt official 2.0.x updates and include fixes for minor bugs as a side
effect.
Stupid policy, but if that's the way to get more bugfixes in people's hands
and relieve us K3b team members from reports against bugs that are already
fixed, that's the only way to go.....