[opensuse-kde] kget in Unstable building without torrent plugin
  • From: todd rme <toddrme2178@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:33:03 -0400
You are probably aware of this and have been too busy with 11.3 to fix
it (which is totally understandable), but when I tried to download the
openSUSE 11.3 DVD yesterday I noticed that kget in KDE4:Unstable 11.2
lacked the plugin for downloading torrents.  I looked at the build log
and saw this:

CMake Warning at
/usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/MacroOptionalFindPackage.cmake:32
(find_package):
 Could not find module FindKTorrent.cmake or a configuration file for
 package KTorrent.

 Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindKTorrent.cmake or set KTorrent_DIR to
 the directory containing a CMake configuration file for KTorrent.  The file
 will have one of the following names:

   KTorrentConfig.cmake
   ktorrent-config.cmake

Call Stack (most recent call first):
 CMakeLists.txt:62 (macro_optional_find_package)

And this:

-- The following OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your system.
-- Consider installing them to enable more features from this software.
  * libktorrent  <http://ktorrent.org>
    Backend Library of KTorrent
    Needed to build KGet bittorrent support.

It appears to be the case for all Unstable builds, not just 11.2.   I
thought I should point it out just on the off-chance nobody had
noticed it up to this point.

-Todd