Re: [opensuse-kde] openSUSE 11.3 KDE promotion
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 23:23:01 -0500
http://wiki.opensuse.org/Screenshots#KDE_SC_4.4

I've updated the list with some highlight KDE SC 4.4 features too.

http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:KDE
needs fixes; links lead to non-existing pages.
I'll do something next weekend, but I would appreciate if someone starts
before that.

There are some comments in section TODO:
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:KDE/TODO

"We don't use sub-pages anymore!" means that pages presented to web readers
must have normal titles, not "Random/Slashes/As/Separators/Instead/Of/Spaces".
The Portal:KDE/TODO is included in Portal:KDE and regular web readers can't
see that is a subpage. BTW, the KDE and GNOME will be corrected, so that page
with screenshots doesn't read as [KDE|GNOME]/Screenshots, but as suggested by
Henne as "[KDE|GNOME] gallery". It is much closer to generic language then
"screenshots".

KDE introductory video?
We would need a script what to present and fluent English speaker to add the
voice, also some free music that can be reused.
See http://en.opensuse.org/LXDE for ideas.

Any volunteers?
I didn't do any video before, but I can attempt to make some.
It should go by the script, not a random function that come to film maker mind
during RecordMyDesktop run.

--
Regards,
Rajko