Re: [opensuse-kde] How to expand things on the panel?
  • From: Markus <kamikazow@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 23:45:49 +0200
Could it be as simple that she accidentally removed the task bar from the
panel?

Am Mittwoch 23 Juni 2010, 20:41:23 schrieb Richard Atcheson:
Somehow all the icons, etc., on the panel of my wife's computer are now all
scrunched together to the left. I have looked at every setting I can find
on the panel and nothing will get them back to 'normal.'

How/what do I do to get them to spread along the panel like normal?

Also, how do you stop the popup informational things whenever you place the
cursor over an icon on the desktop or panel?

We're running kde4.3
Richard