Re: [opensuse-kde] Is there something wrong with KDE:KDE4:Unstable?
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 11:59:51 +0200
On 05/18/2010 02:20 PM, Raymond Wooninck wrote:
On Tuesday 18 May 2010 12:30:26 Dave Plater wrote:
Hi, my package kde4 community kid3 is failing in all kde4 unstable
builds with a doc related (kdelibs4-doc) problem, is there something
happening in unstable or is this something that needs to be fixed by me
before it spreads to stable builds.
Thanks
Dave P
Hi Dave,

What I have noticed is that kdelibs had some recent changes regarding the
whole translation/docbook area. Even in the kde4-unstable build I have
packages failing with the same reason.

As that the new snapshot is not yet finished with building, I have tried to
test with the package kile. If I take a new snapshot of the translations,
then
the package+translations is being build. I have to do some more testing,
before I can conclude on anything.

Regards

Raymond

Kid3 is fixed upstream to build with "Make docs compile against KDE 4.5 beta.".
All is well with kid3 at least.
Regards
Dave P