Re: [opensuse-kde] What is KDE 4.4 missing? (Was: Factory KDE3 repo)
  • From: Alvise <alvise@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:15:22 +0200
Maybe not related to KDE3, however I wouldn't mind some options to
configure Kickoff:
There is no kickoff in KDE4, maybe you mean the Plasma panel?
I do not mean Kicker, that was replaced with plasma panel
Unless its name was dropped, I mean kickoff the "Applications menu launcher" as
seen in the attached image.

- Possibility to Add/Hide/Configure tabs
Tabs in the panel? Could you please be more specific?
The image attached to this mail shows what I call tabs in the application
launcher

- Configure icons sizes
Each toolbar lets the user configure the icon sizes and there is a
global option for it in System Settings. What icons can you not
resize?
The icons sizes in the application launcher do not follow systemsettings. Also,
"name under icons" do not follow systemsettings

Thanks
< Previous Next >